Monday 25 March 2013

dis is your 1st time :P




A Couple never fought in 25Yrs!!!
A friend asked - How did U make it
possible??
Husband - We went 2 Shimla for
our Honymoon, While Horse riding
My Wife's Horse jumped & my wife
fell down, she got up, patted d
Horse's back & said "Dis is your 1st
time".
After a while,it happened again.
She said "dis is your 2nd time" &
When it happened the 3rd time, she
took out a gun & shot the horse.
I shouted, U psycho, U killed the
horse.
She gave a grave look & said "dis is
your 1st time".

Since then we are very happy...

nenu-namanasu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About me

My Photo
చిన్ని
ఎప్పుడూ నవ్వుతూ అందరిని నవ్విస్తూ...జీవితాన్ని ఆస్వాదిస్తూ...అందరిని అనందం తొ చూడాలనుకొనె తెలుగు అమ్మాయిని.......
View my complete profile





Recent Comments


Blogger Widgets

Labels

Flash Labels by Way2Blogging



nenu-namanasu. Powered by Blogger.


Translate

Popular Posts

haaram logo