Monday 25 February 2013

InsPirAtioN :)



















One day Gautham Buddha
was walking through a
village. A very angry and
rude young man came up
and began insulting him.
"You have no right teaching
others," he shouted. "You
are as stupid as everyone
else. You are nothing but a
fake."
Buddha was not upset by
these insults. Instead he
asked the young man
"Tell me, if you buy a gift
for someone, and that
person does not take it, to
whom does the gift
belong?"
The man was surprised to
be asked such a strange
question and answered,
"It would belong to me,
because I bought the gift."
The Buddha smiled and
said, "That is correct. And it
is exactly the same with
your anger. If you become
angry with me and I do not
get insulted, then the
anger falls back on you.
You are then the only one
who becomes unhappy, not
me. All you have done is
hurt yourself."
If you are right then there
is no need to get angry
And if you are wrong then
you don't have any right to
get angry.
Patience with family is
love,
Patience with others is
respect,
Patience with self is
confidence, and
Patience with GOD is faith.
Never Think Hard about
PAST,
It brings Tears...
Don't Think more about
FUTURE,
It brings Fears...
Live this Moment with a
Smile,
It brings Cheers....:) 

nenu-namanasu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About me

My Photo
చిన్ని
ఎప్పుడూ నవ్వుతూ అందరిని నవ్విస్తూ...జీవితాన్ని ఆస్వాదిస్తూ...అందరిని అనందం తొ చూడాలనుకొనె తెలుగు అమ్మాయిని.......
View my complete profile





Recent Comments


Blogger Widgets

Labels

Flash Labels by Way2Blogging



nenu-namanasu. Powered by Blogger.


Translate

Popular Posts

haaram logo